20/08/13

{What I Scrap Tuesday}–“N°1” @ Scrap Around The World

jò in wonderland-SATW august

jò in wonderland-SATW august (2)

jò in wonderland-SATW august (3)

jò in wonderland-SATW august (4)

Materiali usati:

CarteMy Mind’s Eye

Abbellimenti – Webster Pages Modern Romance trim and ribbon card pack, Webster's Pages Modern Romance 12x12 Circle Rings Sticker

Altro – gesso acrilico, acquerelli, centrini di carta, adesivi luccicosi presi dai cinesi

Con questo LO partecipo a:

  • Scrap Around The WorldAugust challenge #4 - usare questa inspiration board e questo schema (ho ribaltato lo schema e siccome non amo tagliare le foto ho sostituito I cerchi dello schema con adesivi tondi e centrini di carta lasciando intatta la foto. Sono stata ispirata dai colori, dal centrino di carta, dai luccichini argentati, dalla stoffa del vestito/ I Flipped the sketch, I used circle adhesive and paper doilies - and circle title too! - to make all those circles and I took inspiration from colors, paper doily, silver bling and rhinestones, the dress) :

H7 JUL 2013 A SATW AUGUST MOOD BOARD EILA

10 commenti:

  1. I would lOve to visit this place! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JONING satw CHALLENGE THIS MONTH! bEST REGARDS!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Lovely layout. I like the circle frame around the photo,
    the use of paper doilies , the cluster of elements in the corner
    & of course the bling.x

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you Elaine, I thought that circle stickers and doilies match perfectly with the sketch :)

      Elimina
  3. Very clever interpretation of the circles! really like how your journalling is underlined with bling! Thank you so much for playing along with Scrap Around The World again this month!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Eila. I loved this sketch and inspiration board a lot

      Elimina
  4. I like the playful way you interpreted our sketch, so cool! Thank you for joining SATW challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Cool concentric circles and I love the sparkle!

    RispondiElimina

I Love Comments!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik