02/11/14

Una nuova avventura: sono nel DT di Scrap it With a Song e Guest Designer su C.S.I.!!/ A new adventure: SIWAS DT and C.S.I. GD for November

This post is in Italian and English

Questo è un periodo scrap fortunato: sono stata contattata da Melania per far parte del DT di Scrap it With a Song e da Debbi per essere quest designer su C.S.I.!

Scrap it with a Song è un challenge blog con base italiana e DT internazionale, che ogni mese propone due canzoni, una pop e una rock, da cui prendere spunto per creare un progetto scrap: come ispirazione si può usare il titolo, il testo, la copertina del disco, il video… qualunque cosa! Trovo che sia un’idea nuova per i challenge, una alternativa alle color palette e alle mood board. Io faccio parte del DT “pop” e spero davvero di invogliarvi a giocare con noi!

C.S.I. invece non ha bisogno di presentazioni, è uno dei forum più importanti di scrap e spero di fare una bella figura in questo mese LOL

Ecco il mio progetto per inaugurare queste nuove collaborazioni:/

This is a very lucky scrap time: I’ve been chosen as DT for Scrap it with a Song and as GD for C.S.I.!

Scrap it with a Song is an Italian challenge blog with international DT: each month we give a pop and a rock song as inspiration for creating a scrap project (you can be inspired by title, lyrics, CD cover, video… everything that tickles your imagination and fantasy!) I’m on “pop” DT and I hope you to join us in the fun!

C.S.I. doesn’t need introduction, it is one of the most important scrapbooking forum and I’m really honored to be part of it in November (I’m a little bit anxious too LOL)

This is my project for this new adventures:

P1090791

La nuova sfida speciale di C.S.I. termina il 30 Novembre ed è/ The new C.S.I. special case file will run until 30 November and it is:

cc-3 flat

EVIDENCE: tree accents, paint, dots, mixed media background, mist/paint splatters  TESTIMONY: Handwrite your journaling, Inspiration Words: outside, nature

 

La sfida di Novembre di Scrap it with a Song propone: canzone pop “Wham – wake me up before you go go” (essendo io nel team pop ho scritto parte del testo "you put the boomboom into my heart” come journal) , canzone rock “The Cure – Love Cats”. / November challenge over at Scrap it with a Song is: pop  “Wham – wake me up before you go go” (I used the song as inspiration for my journal: I handwrote part of the lyrics "you put the boomboom into my heart, you send my soul sky high"  under my husband picture), rock “The Cure – Love Cats”P1090794

P1090792

P1090793

 P1090795

1 commento:

I Love Comments!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik