06/01/15

2014 favorites and my 2015 scrappy resolutions

I’m a little bit late for this but… here it is my top 10 of my 2014 scrap projects in no particular order:

P1090965 multiphoto layout, really challenging! created for Paper House and Want2Scrap

 

P1100029 my first canvas! created for Paper House and Plaid

 

P1100035   I love this so much: the first layout about my wedding! created for Paper House

 

P1090275 my fist attempt on clean and simple

 

P1090590  my first attempt with b/w

 

P1090626    I don’t often use washi, here I finally used some!

 

P1090903     awwww… I simply love this sweet layout!

 

P1100113  same paper, different result! I do love clean and simple, for sure!

 

P1100040     I love the pop colors on this one

P1100095     I love the design, colors and glitters on this one

 

And this are my scrap resolution for 2015:

  • Put finished layouts in page protectors then into albums.
  • Journal more. 
  • Try to make some minis and cards.
  • More Mixed Media and Artsy stuff.
  • More clean and simple pages
  • More white cardstock with handmade bg 
  • Make some tutorial.
  • Make my dream with Laura come true (I can’t share more by now…)
  • Use more stash items.
  • Schedule my creative time.
  • Organize my scrap area.
  • Make a precise list of pictures taken during each month, to keep things a little bit more organized.
  • Organize photos on computer.
  • Learn more about photography.
  • Scraplift some of layouts on my Pinterest scrapbooking board.
  • Try some of the amazing tutorial on the same board.

2 commenti:

  1. OK....soooo...I reckon you've got enough scrappy goals there to last A LIFETIME!!! All things I need to do too!!!! I got a nice BIG camera lense for a surprise Christmas present. I really need to get out and USE the thing....sometime this year;) Can I have a fave of your faves pages??? I think it is the Best. Day. Ever one!!!! LOOOVE it!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. In the end of the year we will see how many of these goals we reached!

    RispondiElimina

I Love Comments!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik