29/01/15

“Lago di Fiastra” – discover with me the new Cork’d and Snapshots by Paper House

This post is in Italian and English

Finalmente sono riuscita a mettere mano al mio paccone del DT di Paper House… adoro i nuovi prodotti! Oggi vi mostro un layout in cui ho usato i fantastici stickers Cork’d e Snapshot. I Cork’d sono sticker di sughero, di cui alcuni impreziositi da scritte e carte colorate, perfetti per un tocco rustico e naturale, ma non solo! Ci sono moltissimi temi a disposizione, scopriteli qui. Gli Snapshot invece sono piccole foto stile Instagram, di cui alcune abbellite con paper clip e sentiment… semplicemente meravigliosi! Anche qui molti temi differenti, scopriteli nello shop on line… Ecco come li ho usati io:/ Finally I had the chance to play with my new Paper House DT goodies… I love them! Today I share a layout made with new and amazing Cork’d and Snapshot stickers! Cork’d are cork stickers, some embellished with paper and sentiment, ideal for a rustic or natural style, but not only for this! There are so many themes: discover them all here. Snapshot are tiny Instagram style photos, some embellished with paper clips and sentiments: so many themes here too, to discover here. Here it is how I used them:

Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Product used

Paper House: “Old World” paper pad, “Great Outdoors” paper pad, “Garden” paper pad, “Great Outdoors” mini paper pad“Woodland” cork stickers, “Hey You” cork stickers, “Owls” cork stickers,   “Nature” snapshot stickers

Other: 7Dots alpha stickers

 

Partecipo a/ Inspired by:

 997083_10202887175963620_2631491171363066965_n

5 commenti:

  1. Hi what a pretty page you have created! Thanks for your sweet comment you left me the other day!
    It made me feel better! :-)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Gorgeous! And I love cork too..... you always use doilies soooo well! I am taking note & trying to include my rather large stash, too. Thanks for always being inspiring!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Love the torn edges and layout! The rustic details are perfect with the photos! Well done! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Very Pretty. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Great page, love all the torn papers! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    RispondiElimina

I Love Comments!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik