15/05/15

Guest Designer for Pixels & Papers

This post is in Italian and English

Oggi ho l’onore di essere Guest Designer sul blog Pixels & Papers: adoro giocare con loro, pensate che nel mese di Marzo ho partecipato con ben 8 progetti al loro challenge… un record! Questo è il mio layout per la sfida di Maggio/ Today I’m honored to be Guest Designer at Pixels & Papers challenge blog: I love to play with their challenges (on March I made 8 layout for their challenge, a kind of record LOL). This is my layout for May challenge: P1100642

Questa è la foto ispirazionale per questo mese/This is the inspirational picture for this month challenge:

05May 

Appena l’ho vista ho subito capito che avrei usato questa foto del nostro viaggio in USA: eravamo in un negozietto sulla Route 66, e i colori della foto e lo stile retro si abbinavano perfettamente alla sfida! Ho utilizzato la bellissima collezione “Sapphire” della linea ColorWays di Paper House (vi ricordo che potete trovare i ColorWays e tanti altri fantastici prodotti PH da CreaFamily) abbinata al rosso, per un layout dall’inconfondibile sapore americano/ As soon as I saw the inspirational picture I immediately thought to use this picture of our first US road trip: we were in Route 66 in a souvenir store and the retro style and colors of my picture were just so perfect for the challenge. I used ColorWays “Sapphire” collection by Paper House combined with a touch of red, for a layout that screams “America”!:P1100643

P1100645

P1100644  Product used

Paper House: “Sapphire” paper pack, “Homemade” chalkboard stickers

Other: red dots paper, twine, blings, flowers, brads, American Crafts thickers, gel pen

 

Spero avrete voglia di giocare con noi!/I hope you will play with us!

1 commento:

  1. Good on you Guesting over there! IT's a beautiful page & you really have captured that 'retro' vibe.....gorgeous :)

    RispondiElimina

I Love Comments!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik