22/06/15

[Paper House] - “Mister and Missis” card

This post is in Italian and English

Questa settimana sul blog di Paper House vi diamo ispirazione per creare delle card. Io ne ho preparata una per un matrimonio: Paper House ha tantissimi prodotti a tema matrimonio, uno più bello dell’altro! Ho utilizzato il fantastico paper pad “To have and to hold” e la nuova linea “ColorWays Noir”: l’effetto finale è molto elegante!/ This week on Paper House blog we inspire you with cards: I made a wedding one. Paper House has so many beautiful love/wedding themed products! I used “To have and to hold” paper pad combined with brand new “ColorWays Noir” collection: the result is so elegant, don’t you think?Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Non essendo una stamper, come sentiment ho usato uno stratagemma: ho ritagliato una tag dalla carta “dreams come true”! In questo modo anche chi è alle prime armi può creare una card in pochissimo tempo./ I’m not a stamper, so for my sentiment I went with a tag cutted from “Dreams come True” paper: this way you can make a quick and easy card!Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Ho creato un banner con altri ritagli di carta e ho aggiunto un die cut dell’ accent pack “Noir”. Una paillettes dorata aggiunge quel tocco di glamour alla card./ I created a banner with some paper scraps, I added a little die cut from “Noir” accent pack and a gold sequin to add glamour to the card:Giorgia Rossini for Paper House 

Adoro i centrini di carta, rendono romantico qualsiasi progetto! Ho aggiunto un trasferello dorato a forma di cuore per aggiungere ancora più romanticismo/ I love using paper doily, they make every project so romantic! I added a gold heart rubon to add even more romance…Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Mi piace decorare anche l’interno delle mie card: ho usato una frase tagliata da una carta del pad, un die cut sticker e un’altra paillettes. Ho poi stondato gli angoli della card con un border punch./ I love to decorate the inside of my cards: I cutted a sentence from a paper from the pad, I added a die cut sticker and another sequin. Finally I rounded card’s corner with a punch.Giorgia Rossini for Paper House 

Product used

Paper House: “to have & to hold” paper pad, “Wedding” die cut sticker pack, “ColorWays Noir” paper pack, “ColorWays Noir” accent pack

Other: white cardstock, sequin, paper doily, round corner border punch

 

Spero che il mio progetto vi sia piaciuto, sul blog di Paper House trovate il tutorial per realizzarlo/I hope you liked my layout, here it is the step by step to make it.

 

Partecipo a/Inspired by:

VLVJun15Week1Sketch

2 commenti:

  1. Such a fun and fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with VLV!

    RispondiElimina
  2. molto romantica! grazie per aver partecipato al challenge di Storie di timbri carta e...

    RispondiElimina

I Love Comments!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik