10/06/15

Una big news: sono nel DT di The Robin’s Nest!/ A big news: I’m on The Robin’s Nest DT

This post is in Italian and English

Sono davvero strafelice: sono nel Design Team di The Robin’s Nest fino a Dicembre 2015! Non vedo l’ora di poter lavorare coi loro fantastici prodotti e collaborare con le altre talentuose scrapper selezionate. Qui l’annuncio ufficiale e la presentazione di tutte noi/I’m over the moon: I am on The Robin’s Nest DT until December 2015! I am honored for this, I can’t wait to work with their amazing products and cohoperate with the other talented scrappers in the DT. Here the official announcement with the link to all my fabulous colleagues.

 

Logo 17 years

1 commento:

  1. Soooo well deserved:) the biggest of congratulations.... Can't WAIT to see what you create:):)!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina

I Love Comments!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik