30/11/15

Submission post for The Robin’s Nest DT call

Sorry Italian friends, this post is in English only.

Hello everybody, this is my post for applying to a spot on The Robin’s Nest DT… wish me good luck! I worked with them in the past 6 months and I loved their product so much, so I would love to stay for another term. They have the most amazing papers and lovely embellishments.

blog header 2 med 

I made a photographic step by step to make this layout titled “Real Life”:

 P1110702

I add a strip of patterned paper in the centre. I previously distressed it to create texture:P1110694

Tip: remember to cut away the backside of paper in the point where they are glued togheter with an exacto knife, so you can keep this scrap for future projects.

P1110695

Next I cutted I cutted in a half a doily and glued as shown.  P1110696

I layered the picture, distressed the paper and glued all down this way:P1110697

I created a scalloped border to a piece of paper and glued it as shown:P1110698

I created banners from glittered cardstock, distressed them and glued them this way:P1110699  

I added a tag cutted from one of the cards in “Saffron” pack:P1110700

I used die cut pieces from “Leafy Green” mini die cut pack and archival seeds to decorate the layout. I love to attach archival seed in both their sides to create movement.

Tip: I use to create group of three little embellishments – like archival seeds, or dew drops – to create a visual triangle that catch the sight. It is a simple composition rules that really helps to create a balanced page.P1110702

Here there are some close up:PicMonkey Collage

Product used:

The Robin’s Nest: Dinosaur cardstock, Saffron cards, Pistachio archival seeds, Moss Green glitter cardstock, Robins egg glitter cardstock, Cowboy cardstock, Brown on brown glitter cardstock, Leafy green mini die cuts

Other: paper doily, border punch

 

The layout is ready, I hope you liked it.

Thanks for checking out my DT application for The Robin’s Nest, I hope to have the chance to continue working with this great company made of lovely people!

 

2 commenti:

  1. amazing as always, thanks for your interest in being on the Robin Nest DT

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great! Lovely works.. good luck!!!

    RispondiElimina

I Love Comments!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik