12/07/16

"I said YES to the dress"

This post is in Italian and English
Durante il nostro primo viaggio in USA avevo prenotato una prova abito da sposa da David's Bridal a Long Beach, perchè per il mio matrimonio volevo assolutamente un Vera Wang White, linea low cost di Vera Wang venduta in esclusiva da David Bridal's, introvabile in Italia! Il 27 settembre 2013 quindi, mentre my Love gironzolava per il centro commerciale, io, assistita da una adorabile commessa, provavo 5 abiti meravigliosi per poi scegliere questo. Alla fine mi hanno fatto la domanda "è questo il vestito con cui ti vuoi sposare? Allora esprimi un desiderio e poi suona la campana e si avvererà" e poi tutti a battere le mani... troppo divertente e emozionante!  E' stata un'esperienza bellissima, peccato non averla potuta condividere con le mie amiche, ma ho fatto tanti video per loro! Ho comprato il vestito e l'ho portato dentro la valigia con me in Italia, in attesa del 23 Agosto 2014... / During our first trip to the US I had booked a wedding dress rehearsal from David's Bridal in Long Beach, because for my wedding I really wanted a Vera Wang White, low cost line of Vera Wang sold exclusively by David Bridal's, impossible to find in Italy! On September 27, 2013, while my Love wandered around the mall, I, assisted by a lovely girl, I tried out 5 wonderful wedding dresses and then choose this one. In the end they asked me the question "is this the dress in which you want to marry? So make a wish and then ring the bell and it will come true" and then everyone clap their hands ... too funny and exciting! It was a beautiful experience, pity not to have been able to share with my friends, but I made many videos for them! I bought the dress and took it with me to Italy in my suitcase, waiting for the August 23, 2014 ... 





11 commenti:

  1. What a lovely story...I hope you were able to write it on the back of your page, so it will not be forgotten! Love that soft pastel coloring..... the frames and the banners & the enamel dots...all faves. Lovely, lovely LO:):)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Beautiful LO thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh how lovely!! What a beautiful wedding, Thank you for using my sketch for this special story.
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    RispondiElimina
  4. The colours are perfect for the mood board. I love how you have distressed the edges of the papers. Beautiful photos and absolutely beautiful dress. What a wonderful story. Thank you for joining in at OTR.

    RispondiElimina
  5. LOVE this page and you nailed the pastel mood board. Thanks for joining us on OTR!

    RispondiElimina
  6. It sounds like you had an amazing experience picking out the wedding dress of your dreams. Your layout is beautiful. I love the distressing and the soft colors-perfect for a wedding dress page. Thank you for sharing your creative layout in the DL.ART Thankful Thursday July Linky Challenge Kati-DT member

    RispondiElimina
  7. So lovely Giorgia!! Beautiful story! Thank you for joining in at OTR!! xo

    RispondiElimina
  8. What a lovely dress and a lovely story. (+ I love that show!!!) Great layout. The frames are so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
    Louise xo

    RispondiElimina
  9. I love that show watch a lot of them. gorgeous dress and beautiful layout.

    RispondiElimina
  10. What a gorgeous page, perfect match our mood board and what an amazing dress...stunning!!

    RispondiElimina
  11. Such a beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at OTR :)

    RispondiElimina

I Love Comments!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik