28/06/14

“Enjoy Today”

For this layout I tried to blend my picture with the awesome paper from “Endless Summer” paper pad by Paper House:P1090401
I love the result: it seems that I’m really in the water with waves!P1090404
The cutted title is a lovely gift from a scrap friend (thank you so much Carol!)P1090402 
I love those giant rhinestone by Glitz:P1090406
I added a Creative Embellishments flourish chipboard (made white with gesso) and some blings to make layout sparkle:P1090405 
I hope you like this layout, I love it so much!
I submit to:
Frosted june14
july

10 commenti:

  1. Wow! This is absolutely stunning. It looks like you are REALLY standing in the waves. Just amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. That is simply SENSATIONAL....it TOTALLY looks like you're in the sea....how CLEVER!!! Loooove it - & the bling fits in so well, too.....LOOOOOVE:):)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wow!! I really love how you look like you are standing in the waves!! Love the tiny pops of color - especially the Follow Your Dreams button!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love love love how you used that paper...sometimes those are so hard to use, but wow did you knock it out of the park!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    RispondiElimina
  5. thank you so much to all of you!
    Lizzy... you have a new favorite?! :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. WOW!!! THIS IS STUNNING!!!! Fabulous page!

    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

    RispondiElimina
  7. this is incredible! WOW!!!! thank you for playing along with us at scrap 365!
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  8. This is fabulous, so dreamy and atmospheric. I love the bling and the chipboard. Thank you so much for joining in the Scrap365 Sketch challenge! x

    RispondiElimina
  9. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina

I Love Comments!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik