20/11/14

Imaginariums Designs Chipboard - Design Team Call

Imaginarium Designs has its annual DT Call and this is my post to apply for it: I will share my 10 favourite projects using chipboard.

I love to use mist on them as I made on these projects: P1090104

 P1080877

P1080692

I love chipboard frames, I use them a lot on my pages:P1090221

P1090785

P1090101

P1080973

Sometimes I use only gesso to cover chipboard, for example here (the bg was already so rich that I wanted to add only a little clean and airy touch):P1090401

In this layout I colored the panel chipboard with acrilic paint:P1080754  

Sometimes I love the rustic feeling of chipboard and I leave them natural, maybe adding some blings or pearls like I did here:P1090024 

Chipboard are so versatile products and I love using them these ways; they always add the perfect accents to every project!

I hope you will like my works, you can see more in my personal FB page.

3 commenti:

  1. These are a FABULOUS showcase of your talent!!! I adore how you have used the chippy... It looks so natural & 'right' on your LOs.... Good luck with the DT call:):)

    RispondiElimina
  2. dai ma che tu fossi brava già sapevo, ma questi LO sono spettacolari! rimarrei a guardarli per ore! splendidi per davvero!

    RispondiElimina

I Love Comments!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik