18/10/15

[Paper House] – a card for my dad

This post is in Italian and English

Domenica scorsa è stato il compleanno di mio padre: per l’occasione ho creato una card per lui… gli è piaciuta moltissimo! Ho usato i favolosi prodotti Paper House/ Last Sunday it was my Dad birthday and I created a card for him: he loved it! I used fabulous Paper House products.Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Giorgia Rossini for Paper House

Product used

Paper House: “Dad Tags” paper, “Candles” puffy stickers, “Lake Life” mini paper pad, “Night Out” paper pad, “Happy Moment” rubons 

Other: The Robin’s Nest dew drops, ribbon

 

Partecipo a/ Inspired by:

VLVOct15Week1Sketch

  • SweetStampsOctober challenge: anything goes
  • Inspiration destinationsAnything goes challenge #55
  • Scrap it Easychallenge ottobre: usare rubons

     

  • 6 commenti:

    1. I'm glad you did a closie of those candles.... they look amazing! Great card. I hope your Dad had a lovely birthday:):)

      RispondiElimina
    2. I'm glad you did a closie of those candles.... they look amazing! Great card. I hope your Dad had a lovely birthday:):)

      RispondiElimina
    3. What a fun Birthday card!! Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday
      October LINKY challenge
      DL.ART Design team

      RispondiElimina
    4. Fabulous card thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
      Dianne x
      IDCB DT

      RispondiElimina
    5. Awesome birthday card. I love the candles and the variety of papers you used. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Challenge.
      KatieO
      DL.ART-DTmember

      RispondiElimina
    6. Oh my word, those candles are cool. Such a fantastic card! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

      RispondiElimina

    I Love Comments!

     

    Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik