03/06/16

"Travel"

This post is in Italian and English
Un altro LO sulla nostra seconda vacanza in USA: Chicago! Questo è un LO molto insolito per me: niente miscuglio di pattern e colori (sfondo bianco... una rarità per me!), timbri (e chi li usa mai!), CAS (io di solito sono tutto tranne che clean&simple!)... che vi devo dire? Oggi mi andava così!/ Another LO about our US: Chicago! This LO is very different from my usual style: no mix of patterned papers and colors (white cardstock as background... a rarity on my scrapbooking!), stamps (I have many, but I never use them!), CAS (well, I really can't define myself a clean&simple scrapper!)... but today this is what come out from my mind!

 Non si capisce molto bene dalla foto, ma il cartoncino nero è glitterato, e fa pendant con la scritta in gommacrepla (grazie Veronica!!)/ You can't see it very well from the picture, but the black cardstcok is glittered and it perfectly matches the foam glittered word used as title (thanks Veronica for it!)



Partecipo a/Inspired by:

20 commenti:

  1. wow....so cool! I love your stamped background!
    Cool detail with the black sloping corner too :)
    Thanks a lot for playing with us at ARTastic! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. This is beautiful..love the colors and the embellishments.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    RispondiElimina
  3. What a beautiful layout. THanks for entering at SEM

    RispondiElimina
  4. Beautiful job using the SEM sketch. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Beautiful job using the SEM sketch. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    RispondiElimina
  6. I think this style is fantastic , I love it, just the perfect touches the travel work and the flower. Thank you for joining in at ARTastic this month
    Mary

    RispondiElimina
  7. Beautiful take on the challenge. I love the subtle details in your background. Thanks for playing along with the ARTastic challenge this month.

    RispondiElimina
  8. Oh Jo! I do love how you've gone 'different' & 'cas' on this one....the touch of blue looks great against the black and white. Really great take on our ARTastic challenge!!!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Looks amazing and I love the colour combo. Many thanks for joining in with us on ARTastic this month.

    RispondiElimina
  10. You've pulled off clean and simple really well, beautiful layout! Thanks for creating with us at ARTastic!

    RispondiElimina
  11. Really love this, Jo!! Such a cool background! Thanks for playing along at ARTastic :)

    RispondiElimina
  12. This is lovely and I just love the background work. Thank you so much for joining us at ARTastic this month.

    RispondiElimina
  13. Fabulous layout! Love your background and very cool picture, too. Thank you for playing along with the SEM challenge this month!

    RispondiElimina
  14. I always love your work Giorgia! I really like the black and white combo with just a touch of the blue. Just awesome! Thanks for joining us again at SEM!

    RispondiElimina
  15. I love the simplicity of your page, making your background shine. Beautiful page. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ARTastic this month.

    RispondiElimina
  16. Great job! Thanks for playing along at ARTastic!

    RispondiElimina
  17. Love Love Love this Jo!!! Great take on the challenge too!! Thanks for sharing with us at ARTastic <3 Anna xo

    RispondiElimina
  18. I love everything about this layout! Perfect take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at ARTastic!

    RispondiElimina

I Love Comments!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik